A commitment to safety and security.
We attend to many different initiatives to provide full safety in everything we do.
- Security Cargo
- Loss Prevention
Let's work together and schedule a M.U.S.T visit, a free service to our valued customers!
We will discuss these important topics:
- Complete & Accurate Dispatch
- Hours of Service Guidelines
- CSA Awareness
- Transporting Hazardous Materials
- Identifying Safe & Secure Freight Lanes
- Utilizing Secure Parking Facilities
- Accident and Cargo Claim Frequency
- Safe and Compliant Load Securement
- Landstars Safety Statistics
Each month, Landstar holds a Safety Thursday Conference Call and various safety events at agencies and truck stops across the country. Every faction of the Landstar family participates in monthly safety programs — including our President and CEO, shippers, BCOs, agents, employees, third-party capacity providers, state and federal DOT of?cials and other interested parties.
Landstars Safety Thursday Conference Call is always on the third Thursday of the month at 12:00 p.m. ET. Everyone is invited to participate.
What Can Landstar Do For You?
Through a mutual understanding of each others perspectives, we can raise our safety awareness to new heights.
- Provide safety statistics to assist you in evaluating your carriers.
- Help identify proper ways of securing freight.
- Help to eliminate potential accidents at your loading or unloading facilities. Identify cargo damage causes.
- Participate in No-Zone/Community Programs.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT: Todd.Celotto@landstarmail.com
Million Mile Safe Driver
Million Mile safe drivers or Landstar Roadstar are the prestigious owner operators who go accident free for a million miles. An initiative which holds contest and giveaways to really push safety. View the most winner, with a paid for trucks by Landstar given to the owner operator for his great consistency with our safety practices.